So you’ve heard affiliate marketing is a great way to earn an income online. But you still can’t help but wonder… Can you really make money with Affiliate Marketing?
Let’s break this down shall we. Now, as you may know, I’ve been working online for close to 3 years now. And in that time I have generated hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of affiliate sales. So my answer is quite simply, yes you can really make money with Affiliate Marketing.
So how can you really make money with Affiliate Marketing?
It starts with a few simple steps…
- Decide WHY you want to start an affiliate marketing business.
- Seek out people who are already achieving the kind of things you want to achieve and ask them what they’re doing.
- Find products that are suited to your needs. It’s best to start with one product/company and master the fundamentals before you look for multiple streams of income.
- Invest in yourself and your business.
How this worked for me…
- Initially I wanted to start so I could quit my job and travel. Now it’s more about helping others.
- Once I knew why I wanted to start, I found people on social media who were travelling the world. Then reached out to them to find out how they were doing it.
- I found affiliate products that were aligned with my vision and values, that had good commission structures, and where I knew there was a community of successful people who would be able to help me succeed.
- I invested in courses, training, books, events and I spent every spare minute working on my business.
How I made $30k in 4 months with Summit Affiliate
Firstly, I invested in the products. I’m a firm believer in only promoting products you use and fully understand yourself. This ensures you remain honest and true and can help your potential clients in the best way possible. Summit Affiliate has a range of different products for all different levels of skill and price point. So I made sure I owned all the products as this maximises your earning potential.
Then I simply share valuable information to my audience. This can be directly about Summit Affiliate and the training. Or indirectly by sharing valuable lessons I have learnt through the training. This shows people what they could also learn if they were to get access to the products themselves.
The fortune is in the follow up
One of the keys to success in an affiliate marketing business is growing an email list. But most people don’t realise how important it is, or think it’s too hard so never do it. So one of the best things that sets Summit Affiliate apart from other affiliate programs is how easy they make it for new affiliates to start an email list.
You can simply login to your affiliate area and choose from one of our many done for you sales funnels. And you could have one of these up and running within a few clicks. Same goes for setting up your emails. We have prewritten emails all ready to go so if writing isn’t your strong point, that’s no reason to hold you back.
Don’t underestimate the power of community
One of the biggest factors I can attribute my success as an affiliate to, is definitely having a supportive community. And Summit Affiliate’s community aspect is second to none. With separate Facebook support groups for every product level, weekly training and motivational calls, group chats, events, contests and so much more.
They say you are the average of the 5 people you hang out with the most. So if you want to be successful online, be sure to hang out with people who will inspire and motivate you to achieve the greatness you desire and well and truly deserve.
And that’s my answer to the question, can you really make money with Affiliate Marketing.
Want to join our community and start earning your own affiliate income? You can get started right here.
For more information watch the video below.
**Disclaimer – these results are not typical and do require work. If you would like to see the full income disclaimer you can here.
You can also check out my recent blog post where I do a full review of the Summit Affiliate system: https://aussieadventuress.com/2018/10/10/summit-affiliate-review/
If you’re still unsure about where to start or how to actually choose what online business model is right for you, read my guide here: https://aussieadventuress.com/2016/06/14/how-to-choose-the-best-online-business-model/
I hope you found this article valuable and helpful. If you have any questions or feedback don’t hesitate to ask, I’m always here to help. And don’t forget to share this if you found it useful.