My suggested reading list for success
An important part of being successful is personal development, you need to understand you don’t know everything and regular development is the key to success. A big part of personal development is reading and anyone who has made it will tell you this. So today I thought I’d share with you, my reading list for success.
Here’s a short video about why Tai Lopez (super successful business man) reads a book a day, and why everyone should do this.
In my company we have eight core commitments (I’ve mentioned these before) and one of them is reading at least 30 minutes a day. There’s a reason why we’re told to do this, because those who have made it know how much it works.
So what are the top books on my reading list (in no particular order):
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari – Robin Sharma
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
- The 4-Hour Work Week – Timothy Ferriss
- Money & The Law Of Attraction – Esther & Jerry Hicks
- Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- It Starts With Passion – Keith Abraham
- Disrupt Yourself – Jay Samit
- How To Win Friends And Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Unleash The Power Within – Tony Robbins
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below. Have you read any of these books? What did you like or dislike about any of them? Do you have any other suggestions?
P.S. If you like what you’ve read feel free to like, comment, or share. Your time reading my post is greatly appreciated. 🙂