You Know Your Why, What Next?
Alright, you know your why, now you’re probably wondering what’s next?
So you’ve taken time out to delve deep within and find your life’s true purpose (for now). You know your why.
“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
What you do from here is what will define the serious people from the not so serious. If you spent enough time finding your why and got to the emotional state of realisation, you won’t have any reason not to go full steam ahead and pursue your dream.
Once you know why you’re here, why you need to be doing what you’re doing, everything else will become surprisingly clear.
Now is when the ‘what’ questions can start to be asked.
Let’s go back to my mission statement:
“To achieve my highest potential and live my best life, free from the corporate restrictions. To touch others lives and enable them to achieve their highest potential so they can also live their best lives. To bring happiness to anyone I meet and live freely and in truth.”
Now I need to ask myself what I need to do to reach this destination.
This is where your goal setting will come into play.
For me I’ll need to do things like:
- get my online business up and running to a point where I can fully support myself. This point can be further drilled down to lots more goals which I’ll be doing separate posts on as this comes down to all the different training I’ll be providing.
- quit my corporate job.
- sell all the material possessions that hold no value in my mission.
- attend all the masterminds my new company puts on.
- connect with people on a deeper level, build long lasting relationships.
- book a one way ticket to a destination of choice, without having a deadline to leave I’ll be able to truly have the freedom to immerse myself in a culture.
- give to others – teach them, inspire them, laugh with them, move them.
Whatever you do, DO NOT sit back and do nothing.
You didn’t make yourself all emotional over finding your purpose, just to go back to your standard routine and be miserable, did you? Believe me, if you found your purpose, you will have such a longing to get it you won’t even be able to do nothing.
And don’t be afraid of obstacles. I believe these diversions are there to make you stronger, show you what extra bit you need before you’re ready to move to the next point. Don’t give up at the first sign of a challenge, this is how you grow. This is how you succeed. Dealing with adversity defines the deserving people from the not so deserving.
Good luck. I’d love to hear stories of your progress, please share below.